Sometimes It Snows In April Sometimes It Snows In April

I follow your stuff since One Chance. Seeing something new from you always brightens my day a bit (despite them being very dark in nature). Maybe you finish one small game every hundred years, but that’s just fine and they’re always so sweet and I will play them.

Tweetfairy Tweetfairy

Cute and inventive. Makes you hate negative tweets but not more than usual.

The Diggers Refrain The Diggers Refrain

This is a good game. Anyone who feels otherwise is welcome to dig a hole and yell their complaints into it.

Spiderling Spiderling

Sweet. Gorgeous. Fun. Clever. Fifth one-word compliment.

Magnetized Magnetized

I don’t have anything worthwhile to say. I just loved this game very much when it came out and today I remembered it but was unable to find it since I didn’t remember the name. I finally found it by searching images for “one button abstract game” and now I’m commenting it so whenever it pops into my mind again —as I’m sure it will— I’ll be able to find it among my profile’s reviews.

rocky10529 responds:

thanks:)

Steel Novella 2083 Steel Novella 2083

For what it is, it's pretty darn good.

Mono Caves Mono Caves

The game feels great, and that's what I'm rating here, but there are some serious bugs for which I could never win this, and that's something to worry about, I guess. Never mind the medals, the Continue button sends you to Level 1 after you refresh the page, and sometimes the gate keys just don't work, you touch 'em and they disappear but your inventory stays empty. I look forward to playing this when it's beatable.

Rock Bottom Rock Bottom

If I were 0.3 less manly than I currently am, I'd be crying right now. Also, I found the secret place on that level where you can go much higher than the exit cave. Just so people know.

Minyrinth Minyrinth

Yay I got the world record of 16,408 that will no doubt be surpassed by someone in the coming hours! This is truly great.

One thought I had: the amount and frequency of powerups gives the impression that the game is much harder than it actually is. This isn't bad, I just find it interesting. My first time, I tried to get all powerups just because they were there. It there were so many of 'em, that sure meant things were about to get real ugly and I needed the resources to keep going. Self-fulfilling prophecy, I was dead very fast, and this kept happening. Thinking the game was hard made me try to get all powerups, which in turn made the game really hard.

Only when I found the true path of austerity, or maybe minimalism, I discovered that things got a lot easier if I only picked up items when I saw they were needed. The only exception was the shield. That shit's USEFUL! Mostly 'cause it's the only power that doesn't wear off, so you can basically grab one and trust it will automatically be used in the exact moment you really need it.

I read the description only AFTER I got my highscore. Even though now it looks pretty obvious, when playing I would've never guessed this was made in 48 hours. And I say that as a compliment. Congratulations.

Ice Beak Ice Beak

Outstanding.

I have a bug to report though: if you touch the lava immediately after defeating the boss, you get stuck in a blank room, lava background and the two health bars but nothing more. No boss, no enemies, not even the birdie.